Businesses of all corners of industries reach a point where growth stagnates because the amount of work increases equivalently with the number of customers. Crm software can help your company link data across all channels, making important managerial decisions easy, improving profitability and customer service with existing customers and empowering your marketing outreach with automation campaigns. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_relationship_management)
Undoubtedly, crm tools give you many options and make the life of you, the manager, or your employees much easier, so you and your employees can focus on what really matters – the growth and expansion of the company.
Here are the best CRM systems online you can benefit from:
Bpm’online is a top dog crm software (https://www.bpmonline.com/crm-products). The program effectively and efficiently integrates the three key elements of successful business – marketing, customer service and sales – making it easier for companies to analyse and improve their performance.
The crm system provides countless of analytical and automation tools which keep and update customer records, build and send bulks of marketing emails and make sure sales processes run smoothly and automatically from start to finish.
- Unified platform across all channels making it easier to analyse performance
- Automation marketing bulk e-mail service
- Customer account system which tracks social media activity and updates accounts
- Contract management
- System customisation
- Sales force automation services
- Project management and problem solving tools
- Knowledge database
- Contact centre
- Orders and invoices as part of the sales service
- Mobile access
- Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a sales-oriented crm software which helps companies smooth out customer relations and strike and secure more deals. At the core of Zoho is a specially designed functionality which draws potentially new customers from external resources, trade shows, direct emails and seminars and directs them to the appropriate sales agents. This function helps expand sales while the software also offers automation for existing sales processes, allowing for a quick and easy profit.
- Sales force automation which includes lead generation and qualification, pipeline and sales stage analysis, and quota management
- Automated lead management process which finds prospects and converts them into customers
- Customer account management which allows companies to stay on top of sales updates in real-time and identify sales follow-up prospects
- Mail management and document library, improving organisation within company
- Sales tracking with a 360-degree view of sales processes and a notification system for big deals
- Advanced drag-and-drop tools and customisation settings
- amoCRM (https://www.amocrm.com/)
This is another crm software with its core functionality being aimed at the sales departments of companies. Praised for its ease of use, amoCRM not only offers employees and managers a reduced chance of mistakes when analysing and sorting out sales data, but also eliminates the possibility of staff undergoing training to use it. The software expands on a correct leads-grabbing strategy by collecting data from various channels like email, phone, live chat, etcetera and integrates the new details into the system.
- Working order sales pipeline, 360 view mode and detailed reports
- Contact management and custom fields
- Email integration and synchronisation
- One of the friendliest interfaces around, but still allowing for advanced tools
- Permissions to integrate external programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, Facebook, Zendesk
Capsule is another crm software that allows for the creation of a sales pipeline which gathers and converts new leads, but also provides a number of analytical tools and automation options which retain and expand existing relations with other businesses and customers. A comprehensive task management and notification system allows users of the software to understand what needs to be done while data of contacts can easily be shared with team for better productivity. Capsule supports integrations of external small-business solutions for e-mail management, customer support and accounting.
- Easy sharing of contact details to ensure entire team is up to date for a specific contract
- 360-degree view of current bids, deals and proposals
- Sophisticated organisational and notification system
- Contact management system allowing for integration of new accounts from e-mail, Outlook, Google spreadsheets and any .CSV file
- Multiple back-up and solid data protection security
- User-friendly customisation system
- InStream (http://instream.io/en/)
InStream offers another crm solution to managing your business. The cloud-bases platform is designed for small and mid-sized businesses to help them find and build new long-term customer relationships as well as improve and sustain current ones. A timely notification system allows customer service agents to respond adequately to queries while analytical tools give valuable insight to improve the services companies provide. Integration of external networks and applications makes InStream for a valuable crm tool in running the day-to-day business.
- Sales and contact management automation function
- An overview of business interactions
- Lead management system
- Social media integration
- Calendar management